Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chicken Cacciatore Crock Pot



Chicken

Ingredients

1 lb chicken breasts
26 oz chunky vegetable-style spaghetti sauce
1 green pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion, chopped

Place all ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.  Can be served with spaghetti noodles and garnished with olives and Parmesan cheese.

Our Review

I was not expecting this to taste good.  Partly because the only chunky spaghetti sauce that I found was a can of Hunts brand spaghetti sauce and I'm not a fan of tomato things coming out of cans.  I was surprised, this was really good.  I don't even like bell peppers but I ate everything from this dish.  

*** You can put all of these ingredients in a ziplock bag and freeze them for an easy meal later.

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment