Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Quick Potatoes



Ingredients

1/2 lb small red skinned new potatoes
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 tbsp olive oil
coarse salt, to taste
fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 tsp chopped fresh dill leaves

Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.  Add the potatoes and cook until tender, but not mushy, about 8-10 minutes.  Drain the water and then toss with butter and oil.  Season with salt and pepper and toss with dill.

Our Review

I actually didn't follow this recipe but I used to to help me figure out how to make a quick potato side dish.  I boiled the water, added the potatoes and cooked them for about 10 minutes.  I drained them and then I added salt, pepper, garlic, and a little olive oil into a bowl and tossed the potatoes to coat everything.  The kids asked for second so it must have tasted good.  They were quick and easy and I did enjoy them as well.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment